Experienced tourists know that the world has countless places to visit. Many of us find it difficult to choose a destination in a journey. To ensure that your trip will leave an indelible impression, we present to your attention the rating of world attractions, which are considered the most visited places among tourists. Millions of travelers come to visit each year.
Rating of the world’s most interesting tourist spots
- Petra (Jordan). Petra is a city in the desert that was made only from stone. It is located at the crossroads of the most important trade routes and was very busy during life. It is now on the UNESCO World Heritage List and is considered one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
- Pyramids in Giza (Egypt). Rating of the world’s most interesting tourist spots include Pyramids in Giza, which were built a few millennia ago. They were the tombs of the pharaohs. The largest of them is the pyramid of Cheops.
- Great Wall of China. Several million tourists visit the site every year. This wall is considered the longest structure built by man. Its length is 6,300 km.
- The Grand Canyon (USA). This creation of nature gives tourists a chance to see the geological changes that the planet has undergone over the millennia and to feel like a mere grain of sand in this world.
- The Great Barrier Reef (Australia). This reef is 2,500 km long. 1,500 species of fish live in this reef. The natural attraction is clearly visible even from space. It is also located in the reef. UNESCO protects this incredible reef.
- Stonehenge (England). Many disputes exist about the origin of this structure. Archaeologists believe it was built at 3,000 BC. Stonehenge is one of the modern Seven Wonders of the World.
- Taj Mahal (India). This lily-white marble Taj Mahal with luxurious interior decoration is an important point in this top. A very carsick park built around this palace.
- Iguazu Falls. The 270-waterfall complex is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Several million tourists visit this natural place every year to enjoy the fascinating sight of the Indian tourist spot.
- Duomo (Italy, Lombardy). The palace was built in Gothic style. This tourist spot will not leave any lover of architectural attractions indifferent. The cathedral is considered the largest in the world, with a capacity of up to 40,000 people.
- Colosseum (Italy). This extraordinary monument of ancient Roman architecture is considered a symbol of the city of Rome. This place continues to impress all travelers with its greatness even two millennia later.