If you stop a man on the street and ask him about what world landmarks he knows, you will surely hear in response such words as the pyramids of Egypt with a sphinx, the Indian Taj Mahal, the French Eiffel Tower, the Great Chinese Wall and the Statue of Liberty in New YorkYork.
We could not imagine the modern world without many of these sights. In this article, we describe a few places and structures that we haven’t mentioned yet, but that play the role of the most significant monuments and symbols for the people of our planet.
The most important sights of the world
Today, you do not need to go anywhere to see many of the sights. If you want, you can easily find their images on the Internet. Besides, many of the memorable places often appear in various films. Those users who believe they are filmmakers can download HDO movie programs if they use an iPhone or iPad.
It will help you get a lot of valuable information about a movie and a show, and it will also allow you to plan to watch movies you have not seen in the past. You should download some iOS app download so you can use their useful features.
There are many different programs in their assortment, as in the case of sights. So, you can download Sweat Wallet iOS so you can earn cryptocurrency on such models as Move-to-Earn. However, in this article, we describe several interesting world sights, without which the modern world would be different:
- Machu Picchu. Those who have visited this mysterious city know that this place is imbued with ancient magic and mysticism. How the Indians of the Middle Ages were able to build such a majestic city on top of a 2,5-kilometre high mountain is a mystery even today.
- Chichen Itza. This is another historical monument of ancient Mayan Indians. It is located in Mexico. There, you can appreciate the greatness of a pre-existing civilization that has been mercilessly destroyed.
- Angkor Wat. This temple complex is located in Cambodia on the place where once stood the majestic Angkor city. In the past, it was the capital of the ancient Khmer civilization, which lived there and did amazing things. Modern scientists cannot explain the phenomena that occur there to this day.
- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. It is one of the grandest buildings erected in honor of Sheikh Sultan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, who was the first president of the UAE. The scale and detail of this architectural complex will surprise even those people who are not fans of archaeological buildings.
- The Sagrada Familia. In Barcelona, on the donation of parishioners, a majestic temple has been built by Antonio Gaudi for more than 140 years. The appearance of this building is so amazing that it has become the most visited place in the capital of Spain today.
- Wailing Wall. This shrine for Christians attracts the attention not only of believers but also ordinary tourists. The point is that you can hardly leave without being impressed if you go there. This place is truly magical. That’s why you should be in this amazing atmosphere at least once in your life.
- Guijiang River in China. All the sights described above were created by humans, but nature created this region of the river in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Here, travelers can admire the amazing beauty of the views.
Pongour Waterfall, Flathead Lake in the United States, Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland, Bamboo forest in Japan, and Sea of Stars in the Maldives are the places we should have mentioned in this article too. They all show how amazing our planet is and how rich it is with the adventures and historical heritage of past civilizations.